It has a full curved back all the way to the arms with a t-cushion. I think it was made between the late 60’s to mid 70’s. The furniture maker is Montclair Furniture Co. in Claremont, N.C.
The chair is not high.If you sit in it half your back shows out of the chair. It looks like formal living room chair.
What style is this called?
It kind of looks like this but it is not exact.
I read the ad stating mid century modern, but there is a name for this style. Thank you for your reply though.
That is it Barrel Chair! Thank you Kathy!
It is also called a Tub Chair.