I have heard of some sort of little plastic things, but I don’t know what they’re called and where to find them. Basically, I am about to move my dinette set in the kitchen on the linoleum. There are four parsons chairs and each of the chair legs have a little hard black thing on the bottom. I think it’s a little black circle. The base of the table is stone (or that heavy material) and I want to make sure the floor doesn’t get damaged.

What can I buy and where do I get it from? Also, are there any other alternatives other than buying a 5×8 rug?